The things I fear about growing up are the more responsibility that I have to work on. It's about an education at high school, college, university or about my job when I'm gratduate. I always concern about my GPA at school because I have to use my GPA to get in the university and if I can get in the good university, I will get a good job that can make enought money to live.
The things that excite me about growing up are the awesome story, the exiting things that will happen. If I get older, I will go anywhere I want, I will do everything I want to do before but I can't. I will have the new vision to live in this world. I will get more friends and can hang out with them anytime. I will have enought money to travel and take care my parents. At last when I'm gratduate like my parents hope I will be a very happy person:)
No comments:
Post a Comment