Friday, 7 January 2011

Dew ; New year's solution

My New Year's resolution is
1. Being more responsible to the school work because I used to hand on works late last year and teacher cut out my score (I havent done it again since then). and i'm in M 4 which is quite the hard-working year(dont you think so?) . now i'm trying to do the work as quick as i can possibly.

2.Being healthier -workout such as some push-up and sit-up because this time i think i'm quite not fit (really?) i'm going to go on the diet....but eat some vegetable

3.Keeping the friendship with my old friends there and then.Because i just started to go the the new school . so i had to leave the old friends behind. but we're still chatting in general about how things go.

4.I would not lie any more...(i confess i used to tell a lie TT) it's a bad thing ever in my life but i think it was quite a joke hahaha.

5.Playing less computer game and PS 2 game.... it's danger,isn't it? i spent time playing it 4 hours without stopping...

1 comment:

  1. Cut down my score....sounds good Mr. Dew and I'm sure you really are fit

    Excellent ideas and writting

    ReplyDelete