Friday, 4 February 2011

Ao murder

I would like to kill Mrs.Titirin my math teacher because she is very terrible at teaching. She makes evey students get a very bad grade by give a very hard exam, so no one can pass the exam. I will kill her by give her a sleeping pills, then me and my friends take her to the toliet. After that we tie her with a toliet. When she wake up she would scream, so we put tape on her month. Then we cut her fingers one by one. After that we will ask her "Why do you want your student got bad grade?" and cut her month like a Joker in bat man movie. Finally we give her to eat some DDT so she dies. If this is true I will be very happy because I get a good grade.

1 comment:

  1. ....GIVING ha hard exam....sleeping pills is nice of you, kind and gentle....good idea and work too

    ReplyDelete