Friday, 26 November 2010

Dew facebook

I think social networking is good because I can always get in touched with my old friends and current friends. And i can chat with them easily .For example,i can do the homework or projects with friends. With its many applications, i can be relaxed with its games such as Farmvile, Hotel Restaurant.Facebook is also the place where i can share the information about what i am doing so far or what i feel at the moment.I also can look at the friends' informations or the interesting stuffs.....i like looking the internet celebs such as Roger Federer ,Wayne Rooney.


However, I also think it can be bad because……i waste the time playing it all day sounds like addicted but somehow i'm older and have to provide the time to play the facebook because i have to do lots of homework at the moment ..............so i decide to play it once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment