Friday, 26 November 2010

EVE Social Networking

I think social networking is good because you can see what your friends have done or know their feeling when they posted it in their wall. You can see their picture and comment it. And also, I can share my picture and let them comment. In my school somebody have the old exam.He took pictures of it then uploads and tag his friend on the photos, so we have an idea what kind of our exam will be. And when we have some news or work it was easy to spreads and make us up-to-date.


However, I also think it can be bad because it is easy to addict with it. And I was!! I always check my new feeds on my facebook everytime I can. I like to know what my friend are doing. And it very waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment