I think social networking is good because It can help me to connect with my old friends,
my cousin who live far from me or my friends who live in other countries. We can get in touch
by social networking. I can share my photos to my friend and can send documentation by these
easy ways and I can play funny games or take a quiz in it if I have freetime. Sometimes, social
networking is a way to say to someone who you too shy or scary to talk with them in a real
world. Social network is a place to check new feed from all over the world.
" We can make our world smaller by our one click to Social network :D "
However, I also think it can be bad because we don't know friends who add you.
Sometimes teenagers got a blind date with friend from social network.It is a very strange and
dangerous thing. And we can hooked it if we spend all of our time with them and don't do
anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment